Monday, December 22, 2014

Shopping Adventures: Burlington Coat Factory Find

Greetings Girlies!

I have a confession to make: I have a huge obsession with shopping at outlet stores and consignment shops. Even though I'm great at it now, I wasn't born with the ability to snag deals and find items at a discounted price. I had to learn how to switch my gears and start shopping smart because I'm addicted to purses and shoes. Shopping smart has saved me a lot of money and allows me to buy designer if the cost isn't too high. I wanted to share one of my own personal steals to show you that you really can find higher end accessories for a lower cost!

Store: Burlington Coat Factory
Designer: Ivanka Trump
Color: Black/Brown (straps only)
Extras: Internal Clutch, Large dust bag, Foulard
Original Cost: $150.00
Purchased Price: $50.00
Amount Saved: $100.00

Here is what the purse looks like:

Ivanka Trump is one of my favorite people and she definitely doesn't disappoint with this bag. The fabric, quality, make and extras are impeccable! The fact I only had to pay 50 dollars for all the extra tidbits that came with this exquisite creation totally made my day!


The little clutch that came inside the bag can be attached inside of the purse, or you can take it out altogether. This was perfect for me because I usually do my makeup when I get to work, so this acts as a great makeup bag substitution! 


Here is the huge dust bag that came inside the purse. It could double as a laundry bag for all those trips I'm not taking this holiday, but it could be great for the next time I do travel. 


   
I included the original price tag and the Burlington Coat Factory price tag to show the big difference in pricing. 


  

Here is an idea of how big this bag is when it is being worn. I love everything about this bag!
For some $50 might still be a little steep, but Burlington has several other designer and non-designer handbags for a discounted price. I've found several dresses, purses, wallets, etc. there for 50%+ off of their original price. Find your nearest Burlington Coat Factory here! 


This Girl's Burlington Coat Factory find




5 comments:

  1. We. Are. The. Same. Person.

    #thatisall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have, and always will be the same!

      #iknowyouloveme

      Delete
  2. As a professional thrift shopper, do you know what I could buy with $50?! LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I would never compare my little self to the awesomeness of you, Ella! You're the best thrift shopper I know! :)

      Delete