Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Subscription Box: Boxycharm December 2014

Greetings Girlies!

Happy day after Christmas! Every month I anxiously walk out to my mailbox hoping that my Boxycharm has come in the mail. What is Boxycharm, you ask? Boxycharm is a monthly subscription box that costs $21.00 and you should receive 4-5 beauty products with a total value between $90-$120. I love subscription boxes because they introduce me to products that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise.

Subscription Box: Boxycharm
Arrives: Middle-End of month
Cost per month: $21.00
Number of products: 4-5
Average value: $90-$120
Subscribe to Boxycharm!


Here is what your Boxycharm will look like when it comes in the mail:

I have always loved the packaging. Boxycharm always uses bubble wrap to ensure that your items arrive without any damage. Even though they try their best, mistakes happen. I've never had a damaged product, but I've heard that Boxycharm's customer care is very efficient and understanding when you receive a damaged item.

Every month you will get a product listing that will have the product name, size, description, and price. Honestly, I should start looking at this list first, but I am usually so excited to dig in I don't think about reading this handy card. 

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette; $39.95:

For the last two months Boxycharm has included a product from Coastal Scents in their box. I'm a huge Coastal Scents fan, so the fact I'm getting a plethora of products from their line makes me very happy! I used this palette twice so far: once for a date (you know you did a good job on your makeup when his jaw hits the floor. SCORE!) and the second time for church. For those of us that can't afford the Urban Decay Naked Palette, the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette is something I would highly recommend. Currently the Revealed Palette is on sale for $19.95!

Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes; $30.00:



I'm going to be honest here: I've never used fake lashes before. They aren't something I've needed since I have my "eyelash routine" every day (One day soon I will write about my key to long, lushes lashes). Even though I haven't ever used fake lashes before I'm excited to give them a try next time I have a special occasion. 

Mistura Beauty Solutions Retractable Beauty Brush; $19.99:


I usually hate getting tools in subscription boxes, but I have fallen in love with this brush. I refuse to use a brush that isn't retractable when I'm doing my makeup, so this was perfect for me! It's so smooth and doesn't cake on my powder while applying. I love that it gives me more of a natural look and doesn't hurt my face like my previous retractable brush! What a step up!

Be a Bombshell Lip Product; $14.00:


Be A Bombshell has okay products, but I hate getting them so much! I get subscription boxes to expand my horizons with different brands--so, when I get at least one Be A Bombshell product a month I know I won't be too happy. If I enjoyed Be A Bombshell more I wouldn't be ungrateful about constantly getting their products, but I just don't care for their line. I would never purchase this product, let alone purchase it for 14 smackaroos! I will probably end up re-gifting this product so one of my friends can give this brand a try. I've had enough!

Eva NYC Hair Products (Shampoo); $7.00:

I love getting travel sized products in my subscription boxes. No, I don't get to travel much, but travel sized products give me hope that I might actually go somewhere at some point! Hopefully this product stays good through the summer because there is no way I will be going out of town before that! (Sad, I know!)

So, I ended up paying $21.00 and receiving $110 worth of beauty products. Needless to say, I continue to be impressed by Boxycharm! I will be a faithful subscriber to Boxycharm until I can't afford it anymore!

This Girl's December Boxycharm 

13 comments:

  1. Crate and Barrel Black Friday 2019 Deals Liven up your home with the home decor products up for grabs at Crate and Barrel. Grab the best deals here.

    ReplyDelete