Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blog Challenge, Day 2: 20 facts about me

Hola!

Hopefully you don't find my 20 facts aren't too dull!

1. My full first name is Kathlynn
2. I have a dog named Jewels aka Ju Ju aka Ju. She is a faux West Highland Terrier
3. I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport
4. My Jeep's name is Eureka
5. I have one sibling, an older brother named Caden
6. My parents have been married nearly 26 years and are still madly in love
7. I live in Texas
8. My favorite candy bars are Reese's and Mr. Goodbar
9. I binge watch TV shows on Netflix constantly
10. I'm currently in the middle of The Office
11. My boyfriend, Evan, is a ginger
12. I call him Gingersnap
13. My boyfriend's nicknames for me are Kate, Katie and Kat
14. My Mom's nickname for me is Kake
15. I get very anxious at times
16. Cleaning, breathing exercises, writing, and someone rubbing my arm helps to calm me down
17. When I get tired I tend to get loopy and emotional
18. I have severe allergies in the Fall and Spring
19. My best friend and I have the same name
20. I'm obsessed with painting my nails

3 comments: