Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blog Challenge, Day 7 & 8


Day 7: 10 Favorite Foods
1. McDonald's (Judge me. I dare you.)
2. Chocolate and Peanut Butter
3. Sour Creme and Onion Chips
4. BACON (Other than Chicken and Hamburgers, this is just about the only meat I'm okay with eating)
5. Hummus
6. Nutty Buddies (I think they are actually called "Nutter Bars", but my grandmother always called them Nutty Buddies)
7. Ramen (Who doesn't like this stuff?!)
8. Reeses Peanut Butter cups
9. Mr. Goodbar
10. Pasta
I honestly had no idea that so many things I like include chocolate and peanut butter. Not to mention, I'm very unhealthy, but I already knew that.

Day 8: Old Pictures of Me
I know, I know. I was a cutie pie.



5 comments:

  1. VR Black Friday 2019 deals will be live soon. Get the best Black Friday VR Sale on this with us. Give Wings to your Virtual reality gaming experience this shopping season

    ReplyDelete